Export Marketing Assistant
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, you will play a key role in developing the companys internet presence in French and German speaking countries. In addition to this you will provide support to our multilingual telephone sales operators.
* Translation and posting copy to websites
* Input of data and updating websites, general website administration
* Searching the internet for opportunities to improve Web visibility
* Identifying and engaging in social media activity
* Link building
* Researching competitor websites
* Recording and administration of daily activity
* Internet and telephone order processing
* Other general office or administrative tasks as required
* Hours of work: 9am 5pm, Mon - Fri
* Very good English, written & spoken
* Fluent French and German language skills, written & spoken
* Studying a Marketing degree or a Business degree with Marketing as a major element
* IT skills
* Good knowledge of internet and new media and social networking
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Professional telephone manner
* Confident & able to work independently as required
* Spanish or Dutch language skills would be an advantage
* Interested in sports/dance or clothing
* Experience in a similar role or environment will help though not essential
* The Company is a manufacturer and distributor of specialist sports clothing and footwear and has become a leading UK and European supplier of dancewear and gymnastics clothing. They operate two manufacturing units in the North West of England.
* Their products are distributed through selected retailers and dance schools in the UK and world-wide. They market directly to France and Germany. Their gymnastics brand is sold by mail order and through agents in the UK and Europe.
* The Company won the Institute of Export Professionalism in International Trade Award 2004 and is continuing to expand into new export markets throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
* Based in Heywood, Rochdale, a former textile manufacturing town, where the Co-operative Movement was started in the 19th Century. It is located only 15 minutes by train from Manchester City Centre. Manchester has a large student community and is famous for its music and club scene.
* Heywood has good transport links to Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool. 2 hours from the Lake District.
* Heywood is on the edge of the conurbation and is good for outdoor activities being just off the Pennine Way, close to the Peak National Park.
A training allowance of £750 a month will be provided to assist with accommodation and subsistence costs.A training allowance of £600 per month will be provided to assist with accommodation and subsistence costs.