Order Management Co-ordinator
This position requires someone who can work with a small team and handle large responsibilities. The position is flexible enough to allow the individual to shape the role to his/her natural ability. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking experience in business management, accounting and the creative arts. Providing administrative support and assisting the Directors with the management of their respective roles and reporting to the Creative Director/Operations Director, tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Assistance with accounts administration
* Assist the Enquiries Director with new enquiries
* Ensure all teachers details are kept up to date (including teacher schedules)
* Ensure all clients details are kept up to date
* Facilitate all client and teacher private areas on the website, including creation of a termly newsletter (training given, no experience necessary)
* Assist with the management of teacher training (no experience necessary)
* Termly courtesy calls to clients
* General office administration; filing, posting, photocopying, answering calls
* Hours of work are negotiable though based on 9 am 5pm , Mon Fri.
* Excellent English
* Have an interest in small business
* Ability to work professionally, quickly & accurate whilst under pressure
* Ability to communicate with accuracy & clarity in both verbal & written English
* Previous experience in a commercial office/business environment would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator will also be advantageous.
* Company recommends promotional products and business gifts in line with the quality and image of its customers brand names.
* They are young and dynamic, having experienced rapid growth in the last 5 years.
* They are an international company working with suppliers and clients all over the world. Their business team reflects this, with multi-lingual managers and directors.
* They have factories in Eastern Europe and the Far East and therefore can provide products ranging from keyrings, pens,mugs and umbrellas to sweatshirts and childrens toys.
* They are looking for like minded individuals who will enjoy the challenge of a busy environment and the responsibility of managing and developing their own product set.
* They have had 5 years of experience in working with student interns, having taken 30 students over this period, all who gained valuable business experience, showing strong growth and development, two of which decided to stay on full time after their internship finished.
* The company is based, in new modern offices, in White Waltham, close to Maidenhead in Berkshire.
* Accommodation is provided in Maidenhead, 25 minutes walk from the main train station and the town centre. Accommodation is shared with other students working for the company and over the years strong friendships have grown between students from all over Europe.
* Located in the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead, Maidenhead enjoys an outstanding reputation as being a quality environment in which to live and work, with a rich blend of attractive countryside and successful modern business development.
* Maidenhead is a historical, lively market town offering all the usual amenities and activities; and a vibrant nightlife including 140 bars, pubs and restaurants.
* Excellent links to London (travel time by train 30 mins) and Reading (20 mins).
* Accommodation is provided in a shared house with no more than 3 other students who will be on internships with the Company too. All bills, including travel to and from work, are paid for by the company They also provide wireless internet.
* In addition the company will pay an allowance of £50 per week to cover subsistence.