This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to learn and experience marketing in real time. You will be involved in the frequent launch of products into the promotional merchandise industry. Each product development and marketing cycle last 2-3 weeks and you will be required to work to deadlines and support the sales team with effective marketing.
You will have the opportunity to practice what you have learnt and the exciting opportunity to introduce and recommend new products that you feel will be suitable for the chosen market.
You will see instant results and will have a direct impact on the business. This is a role that will allow you to develop your marketing skills and build new techniques.
Your role will include:
* Market research for the chosen product
* Supplier selection and evaluation
* Pricing negotiation
* Strategy formation for bringing the product to market
* Implementation and execution of the marketing strategy
* Monitoring and reporting of results
* Product development
* Training the sales team on the latest product and how it compares with the companys competitors in that markety
* The successful candidate will work in a relaxed semi-formal office environment, Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Learn more about Marketing Executive placement »»»