Customer Services Advisor / Sales Support Executive
A challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic international environment to provide a comprehensive sales and customer support function, assuming responsibility for the efficient running of the sales administration function in line with the Companys Quality Management System. Reporting to the National Account Manager and working in a busy office environment, responsibilities and tasks will include:
* To answer incoming enquiries, establishing the customers needs and converting these into sales
* Telephone account management, responding to customer enquiries and processing orders both over the telephone and online via email and e-support web based system
* To complete all necessary inquiry and Rental Agreement administration accurately and neatly (database and hard copy as appropriate). .
* To ensure that all quotations are up to date and are dispatched to the client on a same-day basis.
* To ensure activity reports are provided to Head Office as necessary.
* To remain friendly, polite and efficient at all times to ensure that the Companys goal of total customer satisfaction is achieved at all times for both clients and company personnel.
* New open plan bespoke office environment with excellent facilities.
* Hours of work will be 9.00am- 5.30pm Mon- Fri.
Learn more about Customer Services Advisor / Sales Support Executive placement »»»