Business Administration Executive
This is an excellent learning environment for a student of business or human resources, and in particular for those wishing to gain experience within a dynamic small business, and who may aspire to run their own company one day. They are looking for a key team member to help maintain the progress of the business. The administrator is the driving force behind the company's general day-to-day operations. Assisting the Director and Account managers with the administrative aspects of the company, tasks and responsibilities will include:
* General office administration
* Updating opportunities on the web site
* Processing of student placement applications
* Matching profiles to opportunities
* Arranging candidate interviews
* Handling enquiries from clients and liaising with them
* Marketing tasks depending on language skills
* Some accounting tasks
* Ad hoc projects and tasks.
* This is a small company that works as a close team within a relaxed informal office environment.
Ideas and proposals to improve our activities are welcome (if not essential) and there are opportunities to put them into practice
* Hours of work are 9.00a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, with breaks as needed
Learn more about Business Administration Executive placement »»»