Market Research Assistant
An interesting and rewarding placement opportunity to work in a small Market Research company that provides quantitative technological Market Research to customers in a number of business sectors. It involves both office work and field research in variety of environments. Core duties will combine both back-office and telephone interviews. Reporting to the Director, tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Telephone interviews with clients and potential clients
* Some face to face Interviews
* Data inputting to the Companys bespoke Survey Solution
* General office duties
* NB these are indicative duties and as a small company things are liable to rapid change.
* Hours of work normally 36 per week (some out of hours Field Research duties required).
Learn more about Market Research Assistant placement »»»