Customer Support Executive - German/French
Are you looking to expand your cultural and lingual horizon?
Do you want to expand your technical knowledge?
Are you interested in gaining a competitive advantage in a tight job market?
Would you like to spend time abroad in a friendly but challenging environment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this may the opportunity for you.
Our clients European Customer Care team is looking for applicants with good communication skills in German, French and English to assist customers with their enquiries.
This multi facetted role includes:
* Hardware installation Debug
* BIOS and Driver setup assistance
* Warranty Handling and Coordination
* Knowledge base article creation/translation
* Project work depending on need and skill set
Depending on your Skill set, supported products include:
* Graphics hardware for PCs, workstations and laptops
* Desktop and Server Processors
* Embedded controllers
* Mathematical libraries
* Driver Software and tools
* Hours of work 9.00am 5.15pm, Mon Fri.
You would be working in the United Kingdom alongside other students from France, Germany, Italy and Spain as a part of a Global organisation with offices in California, Toronto, Shenzhen, Singapore and Sao Paulo. You would be dealing with colleagues around the world, 3rd party suppliers and customers ranging from end-users to system integrators.
You will be improving your
* Technical knowledge in computer hardware
* Communication skills
* Language Skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Time management and prioritisation skills
Technologies used are:
* SAP CRM
* Excel (Pivot tables and Charts, VBA scripting)
(Training will be provided in order to be able to use these systems, previous experience is always an advantage though)
Learn more about Customer Support Executive - German/French placement »»»