Web Application Software Developer (Graduate Intern)
This companys mission is to empower clients with the technology to radically improve their return on process costs employed. Specifically their on-demand technology aims to help clients reduce the volume and price of products and services consumed by their business processes. To achieve this aim they are bringing to market the worlds first Software as a Service application in a market forecast to grow to over $40billion by next year.
At the heart of their technology is the worlds first dedicated cost management automation service. The on-demand service portfolio comprises; software applications as well as search, knowledge and community focused applications. This revolutionary patent pending new system is based on hundreds of man-years of cost management consulting expertise.
This is an exciting internship opportunity to join a committed team of similarly qualified individuals from a variety of different countries and cultures. You will be based in a dedicated office at the Company headquarters working with other developers towards a common goal. You will be expected to meet deadlines, and contribute to departmental meetings, but at the same time will be given the freedom to work without constant supervision and bring your own ideas to the role. As an integral part of the products continuous improvement your views on new areas that could be researched will be taken into account, giving you a direct say in the overall development of the system. Also based at the head office, are members of project analysis, marketing, and senior management teams, all of which understand and recognise the importance of your role, thus providing you with a wealth of experience and expertise to call on for support in performing your duties.
The role will include:
* Maintenance and enhancement of existing Software modules, delivered via DotNetNuke, ASP.Net 1.1 that has been developed using VB.Net in Visual Studio 2003, that have been identified via the Product Delivery team and end user requirements
* Development of new Software modules delivered via ASP.Net 2.0/3.5 that will be developed using VB.Net in Visual Studio 2005/2008 in response to the Strategic development plan
* Product testing of modules for both delivery systems
* SQL Database administration and use of analytic tools in order to optimise existing and future software modules
* Translation of Software Requirements into innovative solutions with support from existing development team where necessary
Learn more about Web Application Software Developer (Graduate Intern) placement »»»