This role provides clerical and administrative support to the team in a creative design business. The working environment is high paced but also an extremely friendly and enjoyable place in which to work. There will be occasional responsibility for specific projects in addition to daily tasks, as well as coordinating and implementing office procedures. Reporting to the Director, principal duties and responsibilities will involve;
* Manage the diary; set and confirm appointments. Ensure attendees are given all required documents/facts.
* Ensure adherence to systemised procedures
* Incoming phone calls - fact find, take messages and distribute.
* Update, manage and cleanse CRM system (highrise training provided).
* Liaison between Client and Company
* Create, send and follow up correspondence
* Source Pricing (e.g. print)
* Coordinate all documentation, eg purchase orders/sign offs/time sheets etc
* Coordinate invoicing with bookkeeper & check completed
* Use MS Office suite to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations or spreadsheets
* Liaise with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
* Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies
* Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
* Hours of work will be 9am - 5.30pm, Mon Fri
Learn more about Office Administrator placement »»»