Business Analyst (Graduate Intern)
A rare opportunity has arisen for the right individual to develop themselves and become a key member in a highly commended business improvement software & consultancy firm. This is a graduate internship with the expectation permanent employment after the internship, subject to performance.
Based at the Company's Headquarters in Worcestershire, you will report directly to the Product Marketing Director. The role is highly varied, and you will be involved in all aspects of the software product lifecycle, whilst also delivering business improvement consulting services to clients.
You will be expected to meet deadlines, and contribute to departmental meetings, but at the same time will be given the freedom to work without constant supervision and bring your own ideas to the role. As an integral part of the products continuous improvement your views on new areas that could be researched will be taken into account, giving you a direct say in the overall development of the system. Also based at the head office, are members of software development, marketing, and senior management teams, all of which understand and recognise the importance of your role, thus providing you with a wealth of experience and expertise to call on for support in performing your duties.
The role will include:
* Researching competitors and engaging with the market to determine new functionality of the software product
* Liaising with the Technical Director and Software Development Team to define and prioritise new user requirements
* Supporting client and consultant sales meetings and product demonstrations
* Championing the company at business events and exhibitions
* Building financial models of client enterprises
* Analysing client enterprise processes
* Identifying improvement opportunities
* Project Managing Client Business Improvement Projects
* Supporting client training & workshop programmes
NB the successful candidate will receive the same training, support, and access to materials and software as is currently provided to Associate Consultants at a cost of £40k
Learn more about Business Analyst (Graduate Intern) placement »»»