Front Desk Manager
The job involves being the heart and soul of the office, ensuring that clients and visitors get a great first impression of the agency and a great experience when they visit; the Companys staff have everything they need to do the job properly and the building works. Youll need to be confident, energetic and have a lovely smile. Youll be kept busy, but youll have a lot of fun too and work with really great people. Reporting to the Office Manager, tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Front office is manned 5 days a week from 8:30am to 6:30pm (normally this will mean working 8:30am to 5:30pm)
* All visitors are greeted promptly in a professional, positive and courteous manner
* Key clients and frequent visitors are recognised and greeted by name
* The phone is answered promptly and in a friendly but efficient way
* Deliveries are received and goods moved on or put away as soon as possible
* Post is received and promptly delivered round the office
* Bikes and cabs are ordered promptly and correctly
* Post is sent out daily
* Recycling materials are kept tidily and collected regularly
* The front kitchen is kept neat and tidy throughout the day
* The meeting room diaries are properly managed and kept up to date
* Meeting rooms are kept tidy and clean and are prepared in advance
* Catering is organised promptly for meetings this is typically tea/coffee biscuits, and sandwiches for lunch meetings.
* Stationery stores are kept tidy and clean and stock is replenished as necessary
* Assistance is given to all staff with photocopying and binding documents
* The telephone list is kept up to date and extensions renamed as necessary
* Security grilles are opened and closed at the beginning and end of each day
* The photocopiers and printers are working, with cartridges being replaced and service personnel called out as necessary
* Any other reasonable tasks are undertaken to ensure the smart appearance and proper functioning of the agency.
In this role you will be privy to commercially confidential information, related to prospective clients and to personnel, and therefore absolute discretion is required.
Learn more about Front Desk Manager placement »»»