PA & Office Administrator
This placement is in an innovative automotive driveline control software company and Dual clutch Transmission (DCT) specialist recognised as one of the leading specialists in its field. They are looking for a PA & Office Administrator who can provide support to the Directors with PA, secretarial, HR, QA and reception tasks. This is a good opportunity to gain excellent experience in a broad-based business administration function. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have tasks and responsibilities to include:
* Reception Receive visitors, sort incoming & outgoing post & shipments, and answer/divert incoming calls
* PA & Secretarial Diary maintenance, travel arrangements, expenses, project administration, purchase orders, timesheets, organise induction notes & checklists for New Starters & induct as necessary, provide full PA/secretarial & administrative help to employees
* HR - Keep employee records up-to-date & secure, maintain training records, create & maintain Vocis HR Policies & inform employees of changes
* QA - Create & maintain the Companys Health & Safety Policy, publish new & amended Policies on the Company Intranet & inform employees of their existence, create Company Processes & Procedures where necessary.
* Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.15pm; Friday 8.30am -1.00pm.
This role offers the chance to work within a fantastic team with an informal and friendly work ethic
Learn more about PA & Office Administrator placement »»»