Customer Services Representative
An exciting placement opportunity to join a young and dynamic team of around 35 people, including undergraduates on placement, based in the heart of London. They are looking to expand their offering in a number of technical and commercial areas. Customer Management has been largely reactive to date and so they are now setting up a new team of Customer Managers to proactively communicate with players. This is a new role which encompasses a wide variety of responsibilities and which demands a number of different skills.
* Contribute to the design of a state-of-the-art customer management tool that will allow us to communicate with our online customer base in real time.
* Welcome all new users to the site via 1 on 1 chat and group chat in the lobbies.
* Assist new users with any issues they may have.
* Develop a community feel to the website by stimulating debate and chat.
* Promote new products and new deposit offers to existing customers
* Manage customer enquiries via live chat, e-mail or phone.
* Channel technical issues through our technical team for swift resolution.
* Assist the Customer Services Manager in the detection and prevention of any fraudulent activities or behaviour involving the Companys website and customers.
* Assist the Customer Services Manager in the testing of new products and services.
* Liaise with the Technology department on customer and product related issues.
* Monitor website availability and functionality.
* Assist in the payment process for customers.
* Review and monitor Site Rules, Technical Information and FAQs displayed on the website ensuring this is always correct and up-to-date.
Learn more about Customer Services Representative placement »»»